Sunday, February 23, 2014

Short and sweet (and sour)

We're still sailing our way south and are now in Carriacou so we're finally flying our Grenada flag. We stopped a lot of places on the way since my last post but my computer has gone kablooey and I'm feeling pretty defeated by it so I'm jumping ahead here.

Grenada at last!
I had a post in progress that covered our stops in Mustique (including a serendipitous invitation to drinks at a private villa), Saltwhistle Bay in Mayreau, Tobago Cays (where we swam with the turtles), Petit St Vincent, Petit Martinique and Union Island. Then of course there's the infamous long promised centerboard blog for which I finally have photos but then BLAMMO my computer did this.



It did several other bright and artsy things too but I'll spare you those photos. Now I'm no computer expert so correct me if I'm wrong but my guess is that this is not a good thing for a computer to do. At this point it's working at random and I've been spending most of my time trying to rescue what I can before it dies completely. (Any Mac gurus out there who would like to chime in.... I'm all ears.)

However so as not to leave you with the screen of death as the final image here - here's a nice shot of our view in the anchorage at Saltwhistle Bay in Mayreau.

Full moon, Saltwhistle Bay, Mayreau


1 comment:

Cindy Barnard said...

Big mistake. Very, big mistake to finish with that photo. Up until then we were all feeling hugely sympathetic for your computer disaster but now....not so much. But I still want to hear about the private villa and the turtles! Come on!